This creamy no bake Pumpkin Pie Dip recipe has a light and fluffy texture and warm spices. It’s perfect for any fall party or gathering; serve it up with sliced fruit and cookies for dipping!
Most people go absolutely gaga over a pumpkin pie. But the reality is, not everyone wants to make, has time to make, or knows how to make a pumpkin pie.
Let me tell you though; everyone can make this easy Pumpkin Dip!
It’s just a matter of mixing together a few ingredients. It’s no-bake, whips up in 15 minutes, and only calls for a handful of ingredients. The end result is absolute decadence.
This fluffy Pumpkin Dip tastes like a cross between pumpkin pie and cheesecake, but with a mousse-like texture. Oh yeah, it’s good.
Make it and see what I mean! But only bring it to a party if you don’t mind people asking you to make it for the next party, lol.
The Best Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
Ingredients for Fluffy Pumpkin Dip
- Cream cheese
- Unsweetened pumpkin puree
- Powdered sugar
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Vanilla extract
- Heavy whipping cream
How to Make Pumpkin Dip
- Add the heavy whipping cream to a large bowl. Use a handheld electric mixer to beat it.
- Continue beating until it reaches stiff peaks.
- To a separate large bowl, add the slightly softened cream cheese and pumpkin. Beat to combine.
- This is why I like to use slightly softened cream cheese; the mixture should blend well until really smooth.
- Now add the powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract.
- Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add 1/3 of the whipped cream and use the mixer to beat it in.
- Add the remaining 2/3 of the whipped cream 1/3 at a time, folding it in with a rubber spatula.
How to Store Pumpkin Dip
Store this dip in an airtight food storage container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Variations on This Recipe
- Go nuts. Add up to 1 cup of your favorite chopped nuts. Pecans are my favorite here!
- Or go coco-nuts. Stir in up to 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Make it even more decadent. If you like the pumpkin + chocolate combination, add up to 1 cup of chopped chocolate or up to 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
Tips for Making Easy Pumpkin Dip
- This dip whips up best (the smoothest and creamiest!) if the cream cheese is just ever so slightly softened. I like to leave it at room temperature for an hour, and then unwrap it and microwave it for about 5 to 8 seconds.
- Make sure to whip the cream to stiff peaks! This will make sure the dip has perfect texture.
- Use a handheld electric mixer to beat the first 1/3 of the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture, and then use a rubber spatula to fold in the remaining whipped cream 1/3 at a time.
Pumpkin Pie Dip FAQs
What is Pumpkin Puree?
Pumpkin puree is the result of cooking pumpkin until tender, removing the skin and seeds, and then pureeing the flesh until smooth.
You can make this at home (the way you'd make butternut squash puree or any winter squash puree), but it's readily available at the grocery store or you can find pumpkin puree on Amazon. Look for it in the baking aisle!
What Can I Use to Dip Into Pumpkin Pie Dip?
The sky is the limit here, friends! Here are a few ideas to get you going:
- Dark chocolate
- Apple slices
- Banana slices
- Fresh strawberries
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla wafers
Can I Freeze Pumpkin Dip?
To be quite honest with you, I don’t like to freeze this dip. I’ve noticed that the texture changes; it becomes less smooth and creamy, and more grainy and watery.
However, this will keep well for quite a while in the fridge!
More Festive Pumpkin Sweets to Make
Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Use a handheld electric mixer to beat together the cream cheese and pumpkin puree in a large bowl. Beat in the powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- Add 1/3 of the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat to combine.
- Fold the remaining whipped cream in 1/3 at a time.
- Serve with any dipping options you like (or eat it with a spoon like mousse!).
- Recipe Yield and Serving Size: This recipe makes about 4 cups or 16 (1/4-cup) servings.
- Nutritional Information: The nutrition information for this recipe was calculated without the optional dippers.
- Storage: Store this dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.